Reliable Tree Services in the Twin Cities
MSP Tree Service offers a full range of high-quality tree services in the Twin Cities area around Eagan, MN. We’re a family owned and operated business that takes pride in the quality of the work we do for you. From taking down old trees to ongoing maintenance, we are pleased to provide you with safe, reliable tree care.
With an A+ BBB rating and over 10 years of experience, we are confident we can exceed your expectations when it comes to service. We’ve provided tree care for homeowners and businesses throughout the region for 10 years and plan to be doing it for years to come. We invite you to take a look at our services below for an idea of what we provide. Please call our office if you want to schedule a consultation, get an estimate, or simply ask a question. We’re here for all your tree-related needs and we leave our work sites clean and safe, like we were never there.
Overview of tree services
Our website has in-depth information on all of our professional service offerings. Please visit the following pages to get more details about each of them:
- Tree trimming/pruning: On-time and ongoing tree trimming and pruning services
- Tree removal: Fast, safe tree removal
- Stump grinding and removal: Eliminate unsightly stumps from your property
- 24-Hour emergency service: Help for any tree-related emergencies 24/7
- Storm damage cleanup: Post-storm tree, limb, and debris removal
- Lot clearing: Tree and shrub removal for lots large and small
If you have any tree-related needs that are not listed above, please reach out to our staff to find out if we can do whatever it is that you require. We can handle nearly anything in this particular area!
Working at any height brings with it some inherent risks. This is true of tree work as it is of all other occupations that work in tall areas and it’s one of the reasons that professional tree service is always recommended. We implement the best arborist practices to reduce risk to an acceptable level. We assess situations based upon the following criteria:
- Hazard: The possibility of an accident/damage occurring
- Endangerment: The interaction of a person/activity with a hazard
- Risk: The probability of an accident occurring and the potential consequences
- Action: A remedial action taken to limit the risk to an acceptable level (risk management)
One of the benefits of hiring a professional tree service is the fact that we are able to assess safety and risk based on experience. We have the proper training to handle a variety of different situations. Don’t put yourself or your loved ones at risk—hire a professional for any tree trimming or removal work you may need done on your property. It’s worth the investment. Contact our office today to make an appointment.
If you are experiencing any kind of emergency, please call us immediately. We have staff available 24/7 that can help you.